Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge #142 - Fancy Folds


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #142.  What fabulous entries we had from last week's challenge! They were all stunning!  I'm Berni, hostess for Team A and so excited to bring all of our Team's gorgeous work to you.  I love all the talented artists on this team and can't wait to see what you create with this week's challenge!

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:




 Congratulations!  Please e-mail me at 
 tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com
by April 22, 2013, to claim your prize.

 You all did an awesome job!  It was really hard to narrow down our Top 3.  Here's our top picks for this week:

In numerical order:
#2   Debbie Marcinkiewicz
#7 Jessie L.
#9 Laila aka Koneko

 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 _________________________________________________________

Our sponsor this week is:

A little bit about Angela Hunt and Little Darlings Rubber Stamps:
I have been scrapbooking and card making for several years. I started working with rubber stamps that could be hand-colored and, as an adult, I once again fell in love with coloring all over again! I found myself day dreaming about what it would be like to take my passion one step further and start my own rubber stamp line. Through a lifelong friend of mine, I was able to find a fabulous illustrator and my vision was brought to life through my Little Darlings and Cutie Pies characters

I hope you'll join me on this exciting journey. I will continue my search for the best and most fun products that can make your crafting projects even more exciting to make. I will bring them to you right here at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

The fabulous prize this week to one lucky winner is a $15 merchandise voucher to the Little Darlings store!!
____________________________________________________________

 Our challenge theme this week is "Fancy Folds."  Make your creations with more than one fold.

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps provided stamps for our Design Team to use.  Please allow them to inspire you!

Guest Designer Kym








  Nonni










3 comments:

Merlyn said...

Awesome creations by the DT.. Love the stamps

Merlyn said...

Lovely cards by the DT:)

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks for the opportunity to play in your great fancy folds challenge! The designers' samples are wonderful. Off to check out some of the other participants' blogs. Thanks again and hugs, de