Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #143

     Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #143. 


    Before we get to the winners for last week, we want to announce that the winner from Challenge #140 has never claimed her prize.  Therefore, we have drawn another winner through Random.org and that winner is:


Congratulations, Ellapu! Please e-mail me at  tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by April 28, 2013 to claim your prize.  
Be sure to put "Challenge #140" in the subject line.

     We also want to say a huge thanks to everyone who joined us and played along.  It's never easy to choose the Top 3 for the week although we let Random.org pick the prize winner which is so much easier.  :-D  Without further ado, here's our prize winner chosen via Random.org:


Congratulations, Ane Lene! Please e-mail me at  tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by April 28, 2013 to claim your prize.
________________________________________

...and here's our Top 3 for the week, in numerical order


Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab either your "Winner" or "Top 3" button to proudly display on your blog!  Click on the "TT Buttons" tab on the tool bar above to find the one that fits you.
_________________________________________


Our sponsor this week is:


My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. Our Fall Semester is just beginning with over 100 classes to choose from. My Creative Classroom has a little bit of everything for everyone. We are offering classes on the Cricut, mixed media, rubber stamping, scrapbooking, sewing, and more! Don't miss out on some wonderful classes starting this Fall
We are excited to be sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown. You can view our entire class list on our website at My Creative Classroom. You can also view classes on our Facebook Page too! One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a class of their choice.....Good Luck!
___________________________________________

This week, our challenge is to "Focus on the Sentiment."  That doesn't mean you can't use an image, too, but we do want to see the sentiment as the primary focus of your card or project.  Please note that entries which don't follow the theme (those with just a small sentiment added on) will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.

 I love all the great inspiration from Team B this week.  You ladies certainly gave me lots of fantastic ideas!

Our Guest Designer for April


My name is Kym and my blog is Kym’s Crafty Cards.  I started cardmaking about six years ago and although I can’t work many hours due to my health, I decided that the cards that make I would sell solely to raise funds for different charities.  Just before my 5th anniversary of making cards, I was delighted that I had reached raising £1,600 for different charities.  The cards that I make are varied and obviously depend on the customer requirement. 
About 2 years ago I got into stamping – rubber and digital - and all I will say is that I am ADDICTED and the rest is history!!!  I love the ability to stamp and colour in with different mediums (Copics, Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, watercolours, cosmic shimmers, distress inks, etc.) and also love the ability of stamping on different papers/card stock to get different effects. 

I am truly blessed to be on the Design Teams for:  Sweet Pea Stampers, Bearly Mine Designs, Aud Sentiments, and Delicious Doodles.

Here are the samples made by our team, starting with our wonderful Guest Designer, Kym. ;-D

Guest Designer Kym
Kym/GD



davi/ sentiment


(Absent this week)





Once again, we want to remind you that entries which don't follow the theme (those with just a small sentiment added on) will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.




4 comments:

Karon said...

Wonderful challenge - fabulous DT creations. TFS

Gail said...

Thank you for another challenge and enjoy your week.

Unknown said...

Lovely Challenge, and fab creations from the DT,
Hugs
Suzy B :)
Xx

Meighan Wheller said...

Thanks so much for picking my card for one of the top 3 in challenge 140. Congrats to everyone and many thanks! Meighan