Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #141

     Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #141. Before we get to the winners, we want to say a huge thanks to everyone who joined us and played along last week.  It's never easy to choose the Top 3 for the week but we did manage to narrow it down.  Without further ado, here's our prize winner chosen via Random.org:


Congratulations, Nehal! Please e-mail me at  tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by April 13, 2013 to claim your prize.
________________________________________

...and here's our Top 3 for the week, in numerical order
#2 -- Pat N.
#21 --  Nataliya
#31 -- Debbie

Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab either your "Winner" or "Top 3" button to proudly display on your blog!  Click on the "TT Buttons" tab on the tool bar above to find the one that fits you.
_________________________________________


Our sponsor this week is:

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.
___________________________________________

This week, our challenge is a recipe but one which may be a little different than most.  We want you to do "Twos" --
1.)  2 main colors 
(other colors in the image or neutrals are fine)
2.)  2 things that start with "T" 
(afterall, we are Tuesday Throwdown!)
3.)  2 different ribbons

Robyn's Fetish has generously given our DT members these wonderful digital stamps to use.  What great inspiration from Team B this week.  You ladies really rock!
Here are the samples made by our team -- that should help get you thinking! ;-D
If you're having trouble figuring out their two "T"s, please visit their blogs.  Not only will that give you a closer look but it will give you some great ideas if you're feeling stuck on finding things starting with "T".

Our Guest Designer for April


My name is Kym and my blog is Kym’s Crafty Cards.  I started cardmaking about six years ago and although I can’t work many hours due to my health, I decided that the cards that I make I would sell solely to raise funds for different charities.  Just before my 5th anniversary of making cards, I was delighted that I had reached raising £1,600 for different charities.  The cards that I make are varied and obviously depend on the customer requirement. 
About 2 years ago I got into stamping – rubber and digital - and all I will say is that I am ADDICTED and the rest is history!!!  I love the ability to stamp and colour in with different mediums (Copics, Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, watercolours, cosmic shimmers, distress inks, etc.) and also love the ability of stamping on different papers/card stock to get different effects. 

I am truly blessed to be on the Design Teams for:  Sweet Pea Stampers, Bearly Mine Designs, Aud Sentiments, and Delicious Doodles.

Guest Designer Kym


Asha 


Carol
TT141 recipe challenge

Davi


Joyce


Julie
Julie - TT 141

Kim S.

NanaConnie


Sally
(Absent this week)
Vicky
Lilly - Crafting Vicky - TT141


4 comments:

KimCreate said...

Beautiful Design Team samples!

designbydonna said...

Love this challenge. I am a "puzzle" person and love the challenge of figuring things out.

Love crafts forever said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for picking my Box as Top 3. Very honored, thanks!!!!!!
Hugs Nataliya

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful "Twos" DT creations. Had to think a bit more than usual on what to make for this challenge. Came up with T for Tag & Texas, colors of Brown & Yellow and used ribbons in colors Brown & Yellow.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"