Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #115

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #115. Thank you for joining us last week. The entries were awesome.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations! Please e-mail me by Sept. 25, 2012 to claim your prize.


It was so hard to choose our Top 5.  You all did a fantastic job!
Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab our "Top 5 button" to proudly display on your blog! blog.
___________________________________________
Our sponsor this week is:
 This week My Heart Pieces is sponsors us!  The winner will receive 3 images of their choice!
Here is a little information about My Heart Pieces:


Hi I am Priyanka from India.
I am a student here and I want to welcome you to my
wonder land My Heart Pieces.
This art world is for me a wonder land
because what I can imagine I can give
shape only here.
Like fairies, vampire's do not happen in real life.
I greatly appreciate it that you give
your valuable time to see my digis.
I always try to keep an extra touch on my every image
so they can make a place in your heart
and can directly touch their heart who receive your hand made gifts.
So come and enjoy.
My store also has a Challenge Blog and freebies every Monday.


This week, our challenge is "You're a gem." Incorporate gems into your artwork.

My Heart Pieces has generously given our DT these beautiful digital stamps to use.
Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)








6 comments:

Tonya said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as a Top 5. :o)

Wonderful job by the DT on their creations.

Katie said...

Yay a Top 5 for my card!! Thanks so much for choosing mine and congrats to the others!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for the great challenge!

Ruth S said...

Fun challenge - thanks for the inspiration from the DT too.. great cards! Rx

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful cards ladies, great challenge thanks!

Joynana said...

Thanks for another fun challenge. So glad I was able to get here. The DT has some fabulous inspiration.