Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #55

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #55. You all did an amazing job creating your masculine cards. You gave us so many wonderful ideas. Thanks :-)



Our winner from last week's challenge #54 chosen via random.org is:
#57 - CARO!

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by July 3rd to claim your prize.

Our Top 3 are:
1. An
16. Lisa Summerhays
31. Julia

Congratulations Ladies! Click on the TT Button tab and grab your button to proudly display on your blog.



Please welcome our new DT member, Brenda O'Rear, aka Benzi. We're so happy to have Brenda join us. She has an awesome blog, so make sure to visit and see her beautiful work.
Hi! I'm Brenda O'Rear and I am so glad to have been asked to join the Tuesday Throwdown team and
work with these talented girls. I have known Davi for a while and love her work. I am looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team. I am currently on the Stampin'B's Design Team blog challenge and just finished my time as May GDT member for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Blog Challenge.
A bit more about me..I used to needlepoint for my hobby and then did a bit of scrapbooking and thoroughly enjoyed it. THEN, about three years ago, my sister introduced me to card making and that was the end of everything else. Oh, I do still love needlepoint, just don't have the time for it. At least, my sis needlepoints a snowman pillow (I LOVE snowmen) or a framed piece, etc. for me every year as a 'happy' at Christmas as she is to blame for my not having time for that craft anymore.LOL I guess you can tell which craft I enjoy the most.
I sing in a couple of choirs, a community Praise and Worship Choir with approximately 170 members and my church choir (which I have been slack in a bit lately just leaving that up to my hubby for the last few weeks).  Maybe I can get back to that soon.
That's about it and I'm ready to join the team and start creating!


This week our sponsor is MyGrafico.



MYGRAFICO is a leading Digital Online s tore with Hand selected Designers. Our unique designs come w ith affordable p rices. We offer Commercial Use high quality Designer cliparts, digital stamps, Photoshop brushes, creative paper sets, scrapbook ing designs, SVG cutting templates, premade party printables and stationery templates.
Our challenge is Red, White, & Blue.  Our sponsor is My Grafico. My Grafico has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use.  Check out the DT's blog for more details.



15 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What gread designs by the DT. Just love the colors. Thanks for the inspiration on our country's colors.

pam124 said...

A big congrats to BENZI as a new member of the DT. So proud of you Brenda. Your card is awesome as are all the cards displayed. What a wonderful design team!

Star said...

Thank you for the challenge! Fabulous DT cards!

ladyjanet_56 said...

Is there enough RED in this to qualify, thanks for the inspiration DT. Janet T

Charlene said...

Thanks for the great challenge! DT...fabulous job on your creations!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Top three? Woohoo! Thanks ladies!

Linda Wescott said...

Beautiful projects ladies, thanks for teh challenge Hugs lin

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic cards ladies and a great challenge, thanks!

Anita said...

Fabulous DT cards.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE the DT made lovely creations!!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with.
~Heidi Brawley

Kristie W. said...

Cute creations from the DT, love all the flowers!

faithnme said...

Love seeing all the creations from the DT.. Great job everyong..Awesome challegne

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow these all really make a bang I love them!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love that all the rw&b cards are all different. Very cool! :)

Thanks for the challenge,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Awesome samples - love the red, white and blue theme. Thanks for a great challenge.