Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #54

First, I would like to thank everyone who participated in our First Anniversary Celebration! We had so many wonderful entries into the "pick 3" challenge. Thanks to everyone who entered our blog hop. We are happy to announce our winners and Top 3 from TT #53.


Our winner of the challenge, chosen via Random.org is:


The Stamping Boutique: #26 - Julie






Our winners of the blog hop, chosen via Random.org are: 
Paper Pretties: Nana Connie 
Heart Song Designs: Sandi
Digital Delights: darling Ho
K 'n K Designs: Sammibug
Whimsie Doodles: bora

Congratulations to all of our winners! Please e-mail us by June 27th to claim your prize.


Our Top 3 are:
#2 - Boryana
#27 - Debbie Marcinkiewicz
#36 - Tammy Louise



Unfortunately, we have two sad announcements. 
This is Kim. I am stepping down as the DT Coordinator due to health reasons. I will miss you all and all the fun artworks you share with us each week. I have enjoyed my time here and working with these awesome ladies. I am leaving you in excellent hands. 
Lauren will take over creating the weekly posts. The other DT members are helping with various aspects of the challenge blog. I would like to thank them all for helping to make this a smooth transition. Wishing you all the best ~ Kim


At this time, Leah has also chosen to step down to spend more time with her family.  She is in the midst of adopting her third child, a son from Ethiopia.  Soon will be traveling to pick him up! We will miss her, and we wish her all the best.

Our sponsor this week is Dude Time Doodles.


This week, our challenge is to create a masculine card. Here are the DT's artworks for your inspiration. All the digi stamps used have been generously provided by our sponsor.




Lauren

Now it's your turn! We can't wait to see your masculine creations!

14 comments:

darling Ho said...

Wow! I am so lucky.:)
Thanks for the chance to be the lucky winner.
Go to mail now. ^^

~darling Ho~

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thank you for the random win from the blog hop entries.
Wishing Kim better health and Leah congrats on her new addition to the family. Best wishes to you both!
Congrats to all the winners!
♥ Sandi

Cleota said...

Creat cards from the DT! Love those images! I've posted a link to your challenge blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!!

Cleota
DTD Dudette

Julie said...

Thanks for randomly picking me to win the challenge - how exciting!! xx

jimlynn said...

Fabulous cards by the design team! Love that masculine look.
Lynn

Micki said...

wonderful cards girls..... never seem to have too many masculine cards :-).

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Great DT projects!! I had a great time with the challenge!

Thanks,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Linda Wescott said...

Thanks for the inspiration for male cards ladies, and thanks for the challenge. Hugs in

Anita said...

Fabulous inspiration!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic DT cards and fabbie challenge :D
hugs and xxx

Debbie said...

Lovely cards from the dt team. Thank you girls. Debbiexx

Star said...

Thank you for the challenge. Fabulous cards, DT!

NanaConnie said...

OMGosh! I can't believe I forgot to link my card last week. Whew! Just now linked it and I promise not to be so scatter-brained from now on! I even had the link to Tuesday Throwdown all set up in my posting. I just somehow skipped over it when I was linking to the challenges.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

WOW! So exciting, thank you for picking me in top three for the 3 past challenges winner!

Hugs
Tammy Louise
Love your challenges! and inspirations!