Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #48

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #48. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. All the Mother's Day cards were so pretty. Thanks again for your entries.

Our winner from last week's challenge #47 chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations! Please e-mail me by May 31st to claim your prize.


Congratulations Ladies! Click on the TT Button tab and grab your button to proudly display on your blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


Hi! My name is Jodie. I am the owner of Bugaboo Stamps. I have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael. Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a house full! I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize, and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps. I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used. I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding! Come visit me at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/. For every $1 you spend, receive $1 in rewards points to redeem towards FREE stamps. There’s always something new and fun to see.

This week we are challenging you to use die cuts in your artwork. Bugaboo Stamps is giving away.......


Bugaboo Stamps has also generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DT's blog for more info.







16 comments:

faithnme said...

Awesome work by the DT. ( huge Bugaboo Fan).. Great challenge

Hugs

ThePurplePlace said...

I agree! The DT did a great job with Jodie's wonderful images!

I'm also a big Fan of Bugaboo and was excited to find this challenge over on their site!

Thanks for the FUN!!

Lisa
ThePurplePlace

Carol Hurlock said...

Thank you so much for choosing my Tilda Card with Daisies for your top 3. I am truly honored and so excited.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

Cara said...

Great cards from the DT! Love Bugaboo stamps!!

Anonymous said...

Fabby theme thanks! LOVE all your DT cards... they are all so different, lots of great ideas :0)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the DT inspiration- such darling images!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous creations ladies!!!
Thank for a fun challenge!
hugs to all!

Sheri said...

Thanks for the TOP 3! I'm so excited!

Just bought my first Bugaboo Stamps last week....love 'em!!

Babs said...

So much inspiration wonderful cards

Babs x

Unknown said...

Where would we girls be without our die cuts, LOL! Lovely DT samples, TFS!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! The DT's creations are terrific!

Anonymous said...

Loved your challenge so much I made another card hope that is ok? hugs Samantha :0)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful DT sample ladies! Thank you for a fun challenge...hugs ~S~

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your challenge and hope my card qualitfies as I used rubber stamps. If it doesn't, not to worry, give it a toss:)

Anonymous said...

Great challenge because really using the WHOLE assortment of die cuts is one of the best things about getting crafty!
So I am glad to play along and also really enjoyed what the DT had to share with us!!!!!!

Leah