Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #47

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #46. There were so many different types of brads, it was amazing to see you all use them! Thanks for another awesome week.

Our winner from last week's challenge #46 chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations! Please e-mail me by May 17th to claim your prize.

Our Top 3 are:


Congratulations Ladies! Click on the TT Button tab and grab your button to proudly display on your blog.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice.

Mother's Day is right around the corner so our challenge to you this week is to make a Mother's Day card/project.

Please welcome our new Guest Designer for this month, Nancy Brown. It is so wonderful to have Nancy join us this month. She is so sweet and has an awesome blog. Check out her site to see all the awesome artworks she shares. Here's some info about Nancy:


Hello Crafters,. I feel so honored to be this months Guest Designer and be able to play along with all of the very talented designers here.
I’m a retired, stay at home Grandma. I am so blessed to be able to care for my 2 yr. and 4 yr. old grandchildren during the week. They keep me young.

I love all types of crafts, but my passion for the past two years has been Hand Stitching on cards and selling them in my Etsy Shop. I love making other people happy with my artwork. I also do some scrapbooking and have recently fallen madly in love with digital scrapbooking.

I’d love for you to stop by and visit my blog at http://inspiredbystamps.blogspot.com//


Robyn's Fetish has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use.  Check out the DT's blog for more details.

8 comments:

susan said...

Wow! These are BEAUTIFUL, ladies! Thank you so much for your great work and interpretation of our images!!!!

Arts by Sara said...

Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Thank you for the top 3!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugzzzzzzzzzzz xox

Tammy aka LaDiva

Trish and Treasure said...

I really enjoyed making my Mothers day card for this challenge!

...just Peggy said...

Thanks for the challenge, love the DT Cards

An'Jenic G. said...

welcome Nancy Brown! Im a new follower. Thanks for having me.

Desiréé said...

I've been trying since this morning, but i think mr Linky is on strike.

Here's my entry:
http://desireeh1.blogspot.com/2011/05/moms-smile.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this terrific challenge and beautiful inspiration! Happy Mother's Day :).