Saturday, May 26, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown #392 Winner and Top Picks

Hello Stampers! I am so sorry this is super late. I know you're anxious to see who won. I was swamped with end of semester finals and this is the first that I've had time to sit down and get this done. Without further ado,  it's time to announce our winner from challenge #392.


Please scroll down or click here for our current challenge.

Our sponsor is:  Kitty Bee Designs:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KittyBeeDesign



Our winner chosen via random.org is:


Congrats Marina! Please e-mail us at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by June 5 , 2018 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3 are:


#8 Kaja Vesensek



Congrats Ladies! Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to grab your button.


1 comment:

Diane Louise J said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 3 winners, you have made my day... congrats to the other winners too.

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise xx