Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown #383 Winners and Top Picks

Hello Stampers! It's time to announce our winner from last week's challenge #383.


Please scroll down or click here for our current challenge.

Sponsor:  Lacy Sunshine


http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

Our winner chosen via random.org is:



Congrats Lillian! Please e-mail us at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by April 3, 2018 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3 are:




Congrats Ladies! Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to grab your button.

4 comments:

Lillian A said...

Oh my, my, my - what an absolute surprise and great start to my day, to see that I'm the lucky winner, and for the icing on the cake, also named as one of the top three! Congrats to the other tops, and a most happy spring to all.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Congrats to the Top 3 and Winner. Beautiful cards. Thanks for playing along in our challenge. Happy Crafting!

pinky said...

Wo thanks so much ladies, I am very chuffed!!

Leeann said...

Thanks so much for the top 3 pick!