Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday Throwdown #251 It's In The Stars

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown # 251 It's In the Stars challenge.  What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week! Team A is so excited to share all of those love cards. See below for details. We look forward to your submissions.

It is with sadness that we say good-bye to our dear team mate and friend Vicki. She is on to new fun and creative endeavors and we wish her all the best!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:


#6 Andrea W

Congratulations Andrea!
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 16 July 2015 to claim your prize.

Fabulous Projects! Top 3
Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is It's In the Stars
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor : Di's Digis

http://www.disdigistamps.com/

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people. I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the creations from Team A.

Berni
Di Digi "Airmail for Jess on Baby Moon"

Using Di's Digis - "Little Lantern Mouse"


Emily
see you next challenge

Jacqueline 
Using Di's Digis: "Angel Bear"


Margaret
Using Di's Digis Izzy's Stroll

6 comments:

Aurora said...

Good morning!! Thank you for picking my card as top 3! And thanks for the fun challenge and wonderful DT inspiration. Hugs, Aurora

*Vicki* said...

I want to take a moment to thank all of the girls on this design team! I've been with you a couple of different times and each experience has been great because you're all so sweet! :) Will miss you guys, but will certainly come around to play in the challenges! Best wishes and HUGS

Wendy said...

Super cute DT samples. Thanks for the "stars" challenge.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Congrats to the winners. Fantastic projects. Such beautiful DT inspiration ladies.
Huggies!!!

Carla S. said...

Terrific DT projects! Thanks for the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and fantastic projects from all DT!!!

Hugs and a happy 4th of July
Doris