Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #182

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #182. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!  Winter/ Spring is here for sure, wherever you are in the Northern Hemisphere.   Can you believe Valentine's Day is this week?  Are you ready for all that "Roses are red..." stuff?  We're so glad you came to join us!

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations, Heather
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 25 February 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
in numerical order:


 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 This week's sponsor

Quirky, fun and a bit off beat!  SimplyB Stamps offers a variety of digis and rubber suitable for all your crafty needs, from cutesy to dark, from everyday images to steampunks!  My company was started in 2009 when I found myself home again, with a newborn.  I had a successful scrapbook store previous to that, but when my little one was born with Apnea I was forced to close my shop.  Not knowing how to make "digis" I hired artists in the beginning to help me see my new digi and stamp adventure.  While some artists remain with me, most of the images you will see from here on and have been in my store are of my imagination and drawings. I hope to bring loads more fun and very quirky images for all crafters!

Simply B Stamps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Our challenge theme this week is

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue"

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simply B Stamps has provided all images for the DT to use. Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Here are the creations made by our Team A.

Berni
Simply B Stamps - I love you, Oscar

 Crafty Girl 
 Simply B Stamps "Box Of Chocolates

Emily
Simply B Stamps "Kitty Love London"

Simply B Stamps "Kitty Love London"


Simply B Stamps "My Funky Valentine"
 Simply B Stamps: Sting You Lola

Simply B Stamps - My Funky Valentine Betty


Sarah
Simply B Stamp "My Funky Valentine Betty"

Simply B Stamp "My Funky Valentine Betty"



 Wendy
Simply B Stamps "My Funky Valentine Betty"

No comments: