Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #174 - Snowbirds

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #174.
We had so many adorable entries last week...thanks to all who entered!

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations,Emily.
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by December 3, 2013 to claim your prize.
(Note, we are taking a break for the holiday, 
Top 3 will be announced after the break)

Awesome projects!  Top 3

 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 _____________________________________________

 This week's sponsor

My Grafico is a leading Digital Online store with Hand selected Designers. Our unique designs come with affordable prices. We offer Commercial Use high quality Designer cliparts, digital stamps, Photoshop brushes, creative paper sets, scrapbook ing designs, SVG cutting templates, premade party printables and stationery templates.

___________________________________________

 Our challenge theme this week is

"Snowbirds"

Please note, entries which don't follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Introducing
Lindsay Elise Jolly -  Guest Designer for November

My name is Lindsay Elise Jolly, I am 32 years old and  live on the  Norfolk / Suffolk  border  in  East Anglia, United  Kingdom with my partner and a very daft cat that thinks  he is  a baby.  I have always loved arts and crafts and during a period of ill health I found art & card making to be very therapeutic. Since then I have become totally hooked on art, card making and altered art and I enjoy using many different mediums and styles in my craft work. One of my favourite things to do in cardmaking and altered art is to use different fabrics and textures and experiment with new things. I am studying art and design at college and I am also currently a member of design teams for Happy Campers Craft Collective, Seemacrafts and Diva's By Design and I also own my own challenge blog and website selling my designs as digital stamps  http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/ .  I have ambitions to release my own artwork as rubber stamps as well in the future. I Very much enjoy blogging and making new crafty friends and I am also a committee member of a local art group and do local exhibitions and occasional craft workshops. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Grafico has provided all images for the DT to use. Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Here are the creations made by our Team A and Featured Guest Designer

November Guest Designer

 Lindsay

 

Sarah






 

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous penguin designs by the DT!
And thank you for choosing my card to feature in tour top 3, I'm thrilled! Well done to all the other winners too! xx

Chris said...

I was expecting to see gray haired people on the beach cards. well, that's what the snowbirds are where I live.

Unknown said...

Amazing inspiration from the dt team!
Shout out to Kimberly!
Love your creative and pretty card!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what cute DT creations!!!! Thanks for the fun challenge!!!