Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Throwdown #18

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #18! A BIG thanks to all stampers that have entered our challenge last week, because of you Operation Write Home will have more cards to send to our troops! Another BIG thanks to DeeDee's Digis for sponsoring our challenge and supporting OWH. DeeDee has released a bunch of adorable digi stamps for fall and she has a wonderful challenge every Monday and Monday's digis are only $1.00.


It is now time to announce the winner of last week's challenge and Top 3. The winner via random.org is:
Congratulations Kate! Please e-mail me to claim your prize.

It was a tough decision on our top 3. You all did an amazing job with the distressing technique! Now here's our top 3.
Congratulations Ladies! Grab your button on our left sidebar to proudly display on your blog.
This week we do not have a sponsor but there's a prize to be given away. Since I am in a fall mood, I have an awesome fall set to giveaway. Not only do you get the stamp set, but it also comes with a sheet of jewels and a sheet of rub-ons.

Now to win this beautiful stamp set, here's the challenge for you to try this week. The challenge is
Paper PleatingThere are so many possibilities. Have fun with it and check out the gorgeous samples the DT has created for you. Make sure to check out their blog for details on how you can create these beautiful pleats.









It's your turn. Using the linky tool below to place a direct link to your post so we can check it out.

2 comments:

Jaggs said...

Great job DT's. I had to teach myself something new with this challenge. I now know how to get the pleating effect using PSP.

Hugs,
Jaggs

Linda said...

For some reason I can't seem to link my card.

Here’s my card.