Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Tuesday Throwdown #466 - Lee Holland Designs - Sketch

Hello Stampers! Going forward through the end of the year our new challenge will be up at 3 pm PST.

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #466! Lets hope there are no more glitches with the linky tool this week. Today we have a new sponsor. Be sure to check out her shop for beautiful and adorable stamps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is a sketch challenge. Use the sketch as a starting point to create your design. We must be able to see the elements incorporated into your finished project. 
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize drawing and may be removed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is: Lee Holland Designs

I live in a small town near some beautiful countryside in the u.k with my partner and 2 children. Living here has always inspired me to draw and paint. I have worked as an artist for over 20 years. I was an artist for an English enamels company for 12 years painting artwork such as Peter rabbit and Winnie the pooh. I then became a freelance illustrator where I have worked for many magazine, Greeting Card, Craft and Children's book publishers. I created my Etsy shop as I love drawing cute characters and found the that the crafting industry was was the ideal spot to place my work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our winner for challenge #465 is:


Congrats Judy! Please e-mail us at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by September 30th to claim your prize.

Our Top Picks are:

Pam Sebring (from comments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor has generously provided products for the our DT to use.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: