Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday Throwdown #444 Di's Digi Stamps - Fall/Holiday

This week’s (11/19) challenge will be up at 5 pm pst. 

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #444! 
This week we have a fun new challenge. Check out the details below. Check out the winner and top picks below. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Fall/Holiday.
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize drawing and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is:  Di's Digi Stamps

http://www.disdigistamps.com/

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people. 
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. 
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our winner for challenge #443 is: 

#28 Steffi H

Congrats, Steffi!Please e-mail us by November 19th, 2019 to claim your prize.

Our Top Picks are: 

Congrats to our Top Picks! Please grab your badge and proudly display them on your blog!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asha

Using Di's Digi's - :"Little Lantern Mouse"

Davi

Terri
using "Sunflower Ted"



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a top 3; I great appreciate it. Congrats to the other winners. Great samples for the new challenge from the wonderful DT.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.