Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown #410 - Add Some Texture

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #TT410 "Add Some Texture"!
Thank you for joining us this week for another fun challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our challenge theme this week is Add Some Texture
.

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize drawing and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there. We all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification! They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is: CraftyGirl Creations

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_114

Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name).  I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving husband for over 30 years.  I think I was born crafting and come by it honestly since God blessed me with a Mom who loved to craft and in my eyes was the queen of crafts.  She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts.
I love to draw and hope you enjoy what you see in the store.  All CraftyGirl Creations digital stamps come in .JPG, .PNG and .TIF formats.   You can find my art at Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet: CraftyGirl Creations
Come over and see my latest creations at: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Berni
Using - "Dragonfly Lily"


Using - "Bird Doodle"  


Emily
See you next time

Rachelle
See you next time

Using - "Barbed Cross"


Using - "Flower Trio"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto our winner and top picks from challenge #
Our winner chosen via random.org is:


Congrats Christine! Please e-mail us at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com to claim your prize by October 2, 2018.


Our Top 3 are:




Congrats Ladies! Please grab your Top 3 button at the top of the page and display it proudly on your blog.




2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card to be in the top picks!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Congrats to #4 Karten Kram and Ellie for a Top 3 Spot. Thank you for a Top 3 Spot, I will wear my badge with pride.. Fabulous inspirations from the DT. Thank you for your dedication and creativity week after week.