Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown #406 - Up In The Air

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #TT406 "Up in the air"!
Thank you for joining us this week for another fun challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our challenge theme this week is Up in the air
.

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize drawing and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there. We all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification! They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is: CraftyGirl Creations

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_114

Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name).  I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving husband for over 30 years.  I think I was born crafting and come by it honestly since God blessed me with a Mom who loved to craft and in my eyes was the queen of crafts.  She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts.
I love to draw and hope you enjoy what you see in the store.  All CraftyGirl Creations digital stamps come in .JPG, .PNG and .TIF formats.   You can find my art at Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet: CraftyGirl Creations
Come over and see my latest creations at: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Berni


Using - Air Balloons

See you next time

CraftyGirl
Using - Air Balloons
  

Emily


See you next time

Rachelle


See you next time


Using - Halloween Brrom


Using - Air Balloons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto our winner and top picks from challenge #
Our winner chosen via random.org is:


Congrats, Mijn!  Please e-mail us at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by September 3, 2018 to claim your prize. 

Our Top 3 are:




Congrats Ladies! Please grab your Top 3 button at the top of the page and display it proudly on your blog.




5 comments:

Carol L said...

Congrats to Mijn on her win and thanks for including my card among your top 3 which makes me feel very happy :)

Nancy Soetaert said...

so great to see I am winner and one of your top 3. Thank you!
Nancy

Ans Gilbert said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card into the Top 3, congrats to the other winners,
Ansx

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Très belle inspiration de la DT.
Merci pour ce beau défi.
Bises.
MaryannG

Very nice inspiration from the DT.
Thank you for this beautiful challenge.
Hugs.

Jennifer said...

All the DT projects are really fabulous!!

Jennifer. x