Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown #382 Winners and Top Picks

Hello Stampers! We apologize for the late post. Still trying to get the hang of the new format. We are so grateful for your support through many challenges. We are doing something new this year to highlight your projects. 

Please scroll down to the next post for click here for our current challenge.

http://www.mygrafico.com/digital-stamps/cat_95.html

The winner and top picks for challenge #382 sponsored by MyGrafico are: 

 The winner chosen via random.org is:

#3 Ginadapooh


Congratulations Ginadapooh! Please e-mail us at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com to claim your prize by March 26, 2018

Our Top Picks are:

#1 Marina

#2 Karen Finkle

#5 Ma-Mi

Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to grab your button.

3 comments:

MA-MI said...

Thanks for choosing my work as one of the favorites and congratulations to the other winners. You've made my day!
Regards, Maja
You can visit my blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Marina said...

Thank you for picking my card! Great challenge. Congrats to all.

Kampin' Karen said...

Thank you for picking my Loyal and True card. I was a little confused by seeing Congratulations Karen! If I truly get a prize, please let me know and I will email you. I'm thinking maybe it was Congratuations Gina? In any event I'm thrilled to be playing again for challenge #383...just have to put my thinking cap on :-)