Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown #367 - Watercolor

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #367 "Watercolor Challenge"! 
Thank you for joining us this week for another fun challenge. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We need to draw our winner from last week's challenge #366. 
The winner chosen via random.org is:

Congrats! Please contact me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by November 14, 2017 to claim your prize.

Now onto our Top 3 picks:
Congratulations!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to grab your button.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Watercolor.
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize drawing and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Sponsor: CraftyGirl Creations:
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_114

Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name).  I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving husband for over 30 years.  I think I was born crafting and come by it honestly since God blessed me with a Mom who loved to craft and in my eyes was the queen of crafts.  She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts.
I love to draw and hope you enjoy what you see in the store.  All CraftyGirl Creations digital stamps come in .JPG, .PNG and .TIF formats.   You can find my art at Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet: CraftyGirl Creations
Come over and see my latest creations at: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor has generously provided products for the our DT to use.



CraftyGirl Creations - Happy Fall Pumpkin

CraftyGirl Creations -  Snail

     CraftyGirl      
CraftyGirl Creations - Pumpkin Cat

See you next time
CraftyGirl Creations - Pumpkin

CraftyGirl Creations - Pumpkin

 CraftyGirl Creations - Barbed Cross

CraftyGirl Creations - Snow Globe Ice Cream

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful dt ispiration cards!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Congrats to the Top 3 and Winner. Great gallery of DT inspiration.

Marieke said...

wow thanks for picking my card in the top 3 Congratz to the other!

Beth Brovold said...

Wow Ladies!! Your colouring is fabulous...gorgeous inspiration!! Thank you so very much for choosing me among your Top 3...so greatly appreciated...congratulations to everyone!
Take care,
Beth

Angela said...

Wow thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top 3.♥ It's an honor to put your button on my blog.♥
The new challenge is really fantastic and the DT creations are so amazing.♥
Hugs
Angela