Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown #348 Party Time

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #348! Thank you for our beautiful submissions last week! Love the inspirations. This week we have another fun challenge for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We need to draw our winner from last week's challenge #347. The winner chosen via random.org is:


Congrats, Beebeebabs! Please contact me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by July 4, 2017 to claim your prize.

Now onto our Top 3 picks:


Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to grab your button.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Party Time.
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize drawing and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is: Di's Digi Stamps

http://www.disdigistamps.com/

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people. 


I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. 


This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Natasa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my creation for the top3! Kind regards, Natasa

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats winners - thank you for much for picking my card!!!

Pat K said...

Thank you for selecting my card as a Top 3 winner Big congrats to all the winners. Pat K x

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Congrats to the Top 3 and Winner. Such a beautiful gallery of inspiration as always ladies!!!!

NickScrapShack said...

A bit late but a big thank you for picking my card as one of your top3! Congrats to winner and the other picks
/Nick