Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown - TT220 - Shaped Cards

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown # 220. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Holiday season is quickly approaching. Have you started your shopping??   We're so glad you came to join us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A BIG WELCOME TO FOUR NEW TEAM A DT MEMBERS !!!

IRENE WATSON
I currently live just outside Lincoln but am originally from Northern
 Ireland. I have lived in England for 18 years now. I live with my partner
 Pete and our 2 gorgeous little boys. Austin is 3 years old and Zac is
 3 months old. I am currently on maternity leave from my office job and 
am loving every minute of it! I find time to craft at every spare minute I can.
I have been crafting for years when I think about it. I remember making
attachments to spruce up old slippers years ago as a child, 
and doing cross stitch in my early twenties. I have been making cards for about
5 years-ish! I love stamping, making boxes and trying anything new! I get a 
lot of inspiration from other peoples blogs and from Pinterest.
I hope I am able to bring some of my ideas to others and to also inspire them
 to try new things! Irene's blog is http://irenestrainscardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
PAM TIEDTKE
Firstly, I am a Christian and very involved in church but was also
a paramedic in Green Bay, WI until I retired early about 2 years ago. 
My home is located just a couple of blocks away from the beautiful
shores of Lake Michigan, in the city of Algoma, WI. I'm married to a
wonderful guy, my best friend, for 42 years and have two grown daughters
and a couple of "grandkitties". Rubber stamping has been my passion for
about 20 years so I've transitioned through the years from wood, cling,
clear, and digis, loving ALL of them. I find that I learn something new 
every day still!! I mainly make cards but I do occasionally scrapbook. 
I am a Jamberry Nails consultant, a Fun Stampers Journey coach, 
and part of Mark's Finest Sketch With A Twist and Simple Salutations design teams.
hugs and blessings!
Pam Tiedtke's My Blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RACHELLE OLARIDGE
Hi there! My name is Rachelle and I am so excited and honored to be
apart of the awesome Tuesday Throwdown team. I am a mother to 2 grown
sons and grandmother to 2 beautiful grandchildren. I was a 6th grade teacher
for 7 years.
Now I am wheelchair bound and keeping busy is still my goal. I started
scrapbooking in 2008 when I viewed a friends work. "I've got to do this" was 
my immediate thought. My passion quickly turned into addiction for this type 
of artistry and I never looked back.
My obsession has expanded since 2009 for creating cards, altered art, 
mixed media, canvas artwork. I love using a variety of techniques, elegant
and fun elements.Yes, I can do it all. My style has been described as detailed,
beautiful, and multifaceted.Am just a shabby chic girl. My greatest strength is 
attention to detail. I pay close attention to my design and elements I select
 for each project. With inspiration I take the viewer on a visual journey of my designs.
Rachelle's blog http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RUTH TURNER
I’m Ruth, 30 something mum of Daisy and avid crafter. Have been crafting for
 about 10 years now, and have worked for several crafty companies.
I now have a “real” day job but love to spend every spare moment
in my studio at the local “makers village”. I’m also a big collector of 
vintage tea-cups and love to snuggle up on the sofa with my girl and a 
great movie. Ruth's blog www.fairy-heaven.blogspot.co.uk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

 20. Cass 

Congratulations, Cass
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 18 November 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Shaped Cards

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor : Robyn's Fetish

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and 
is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 3 digital stamps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More has provided all images for the DT to use. 
Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Here are the creations fromTeam A.

Berni
Basket with Apples

 "Rose" 
inside

We miss you and see you next challenge



 Putting up the Tree


Jacqueline
We miss you, sending healing prayers and blessing hugs for quick recovery.


 "Putting Up the Tree"

"Paul Penguin in the Mitten"

   "Penguin in Mitten"

inside


Ruth
"Christie Angel"

Sarah
 Bringing Home the Tree


Vicki
Paul Penguin in the Mitten









4 comments:

susan said...

Thank you for creating such beautiful samples with our ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE images! We appreciate it so much!

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning shaped creations from the DT!! Welcome to all of the new DT!! So happy to see you here! :)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT!
Tammy x

Donna K said...

What fun shapes!! Great job ladies...your designs are all just marvelous!