Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #209 - Our Furry Little Friends

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #209. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Now, we continue this week with a fun new challenge.  We need to pick a winner for challenge #205 since our winner didn't come forward. 
The new winner for #205 is:

#18 Irene Frudd

Now onto this week's  winner and Top 3 nominations so, without further ado, our winner from the last challenge, chosen with the help of random.org is:

#9 Connie's Bizarre Mad

Congratulations, Connie!
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by September 2, 2014 to claim your prize

and don't forget to  grab our "Winner" badge.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.

It is always a hard task to choose our Top 3. You all did a fabulous job with our projects! Now, our Top 3 are:

Congrats Ladies! Please grab your Top 3 button at the top of the page and proudly display it on your blog's sidebar.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is:
Our Furry Little Friends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make a card or project which uses a furry friend.  Nope, sorry but butterflies, ants, and creepy crawlers don't count.  It has to be something which has fur!  Let your imagination run free this time; just make sure we can spot the theme in your creation. ;-)

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for some great inspiration and more details on their projects, then leave them a little comment love while you're there, won't you?  We all love getting feedback, right?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you

turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor this week is:
Oak Pond Creations
http://oakpondcreations.blogspot.ca/

I use my love of photography, nature and the outdoors as inspiration for my sketches.  Animals are my favorite subject.  I feel that every animal is an individual and has their own personality.  I focus on that personality when creating a character on paper.  I'm happy to share my sketches with the papercrafting world and hope they will make others smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please welcome our GDT for the month of August, Christine Neal
 I'll leave you with a more recent photo of my ' helpful ' craft buddy, Mathilda. 


Hello, I’m Chris and I live in South East England. I’ve been married for 42 years to a lovely and very tolerant husband who cannot quite believe how long I can spend (and how much mess I can make☺) in my craft room! ( I don’t ever tell him how much I spend….!) . We have one pet, our beloved Mathilda (aka Tilly), a not-quite–two-year-old Great Dane. I have two grown-up children and three beautiful granddaughters, Olivia and Ruby, who already share my love of crafting and can’t wait to get their hands on ‘Nanny’s stuff.’ Emily will probably join them – she’s just 2 months old!
I have been card-making for about 8 years, and I also enjoy scrapbooking, when I can find the time.
I am delighted to be guest designer for Tuesday Throwdown this month!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Oak Pond Creations for providing our DT with the following images to use!



Kim
(see you soon)




9 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh wow, Thank you for choosing my red roses card as one of your top three! Congrats to the other winners also...well deserved! The DT cards are sooooo cute!! What a fantastic challenge! See you around the next crafty corner! :)

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for selecting my entry - great way to start the day! Congrats to the other winners as well.

Tajanna said...

(The other side of me) - Thank you for choosing my card in your TOP3, congrats girls!. Greetings from Poland

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful cards girls!! Congrats to all winners! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, your DT samples are adorable! Such a fun theme - I love animals!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Cards with cute critters are my favorite kind to make! Lovely samples from your talented DT!

Bunny said...

Cute cards. Thank you for the challenge.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes, darling cards...thanks for the inspirational challenge of using our furry friends.

Carla S. said...

Adorable DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!