Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Introducing Our Newest DT Members

Please scroll down to the next post for this week's challenge.

Thank you so much to all for your submissions to our recent DT Call. We are so limited on how many to choose, wish we could take everyone. Please try again when we hold another DT Call. Now with that, we are so happy to have these fantastic ladies join our team.

Please join me in welcoming them and check out their awesome blogs and all the pretty projects they have to share. 

Angelie Gudka: Team A
 

Bio:
My name is Angelie and I’m thrilled to be joining the Tuesday Throwdown team and sharing my designs with you.
I live in London and love papercraft, there is nothing better than taking a blank piece of paper and creating something beautiful. I’m a complete patterned paper hoarder [occasionally some of it even gets used  J] and I adore my promakers.
Blog:
http://haththi.blogspot.co.uk/


Kerry Miller: Team A




 Hi I’m Kerry.   I live in the UK with my 3 beautiful children who keep me on my toes.  I've been arty and crafted for as long as I can remember. My Mom taught me how to knit, sew and crochet as a child and that somehow followed through into my teens when I went to art college for 5 years. I'd been making cards for about 8 years but had a gap due to family commitments and started up again about 7 months ago. I got my first set of markers for Christmas and I'm in heaven, I LOVE to colour. I also love to make jewelry and other bits and pieces.  I’ll craft anything that stands still too long. Huge huggles, Kerry xx

Blog: 3ickleangels.blogspot.co.uk

Shelly Schmidt: Team B




I am Shelly Schmidt. I am an avid cardmaker and love to try new and/or different techniques on my cards.  I am married to Ray for 27 years, and we have 3 children. I work as a Registered Nurse. My husband and I are both from large families. In our spare time, we hike a bit, travel to visit our kids and family, and of course, I papercraft.  I am thrilled and honored to be joining the Tuesday Throwdown team.


Tracey Mowbray: Team B





I'm Tracey & i'm married with 2 boys. I love to paper craft; card making, scrapbooking, & a bit of jewellery. I'm very lucky to be on some brilliant design teams from all over the world!

Blog: http://mowbraydesigns.blogspot.co.uk 

Judith Wright: Team A


Hello - here's a bit about me - 
I absolutely love designing and making all things crafty and love to meet crafty folks. I also enjoy raising money for charity.

Blog: judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk

1 comment:

Kim said...

Welcome to our team ladies! So glad to have you with us.