Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #186 Stitching

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #186. We are so glad you came to join us!

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

 #3 - KT Designs

Congratulations, KT
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 25 March 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  
Top 2
in numerical order:

 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 This week's sponsor Sassy Cheryl Stamps 
I grew up outside of Staunton, Virginia. Yes, that's right, the home of the Statler Brothers! I now live in Richmond, Virginia. I used to carry a sketchbook with me at ALL times, but now my medium of choice is my iPad. You never know when inspiration will strike you. I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work since 2001 to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby, Shopko to name a few.. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about this job!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Our challenge theme this week is
"Stitching"
Real or Faux

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guest DT
Please welcome our GDT for the month of March, Lucy Patrick. Lucy has a beautiful blog where she shares her beautiful work. Let's get to know Lucy and please make sure to visit her blog. It's amazing!
I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia who is obsessed with cardmaking!
I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling which is handy because I can call my crafting “my occupation” hehe. My two friends/business partners and I have designed our own unique flourishes and embellishments, I hope you’ll drop in and take a peek at the store or my blog at lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au
Thanks so much Tuesday Throwdown for having me as a guest designer this month, I’m really excited to be a part of your challenge blog.

XOX Lucy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps has provided all images for the DT to use. 
Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Here are the creations made by our Team A.
"Sassy Sally Is Just Hanging Around



Using:  "A No. 2 Pencil & a Dream"
 

CraftyGirl       
Using: "Sassy Sally Is Just Hanging Around"
  
Using: "Sassy Sally is Just Hanging Around"
 

Judith
Using: "Sally & Bella Go Camping"

 

Using: "Sassy Sally is Just Hanging Around"
 
Sarah
              Using: "Sally & Bella Go Camping
 

A No. 2 Pencil & a Dream
 


Jacqueline we miss you, see you next challenge


Please enter using the link tool below, using your name and direct link to your post. 
Entries close at 3 pm each Monday.

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, that's fabulous!!! Thank you for the win - I had fun making my first tent-fold card! I will be emailing you shortly - thank you to Robyn's Fetish for the prize - yay! Congrats to the Top 2 winners!

Thank you for another fun challenge - and another fabulous sponsor! Your DT and GDT projects are so beautiful - hoping to be back to play along! Wishing you a joyful day!

Victoria Lavender said...

Hi, I'm dropping in and playing. The example cards are fun and inspiring. I've been out of card making for two years and just getting back in. Thanks for running a challenge and helping me get my ideas flowing again.

Donna Ellis said...

Yippee! My card needed something, so I browsed some of the challenges trying to find an idea - your stitching is perfect, and was exactly what my card needed! THANK YOU! Designers, your cards look fabulous - nothing does it like stitching, whether is is faux or real - thanks for the opportunity to play, and for inspiring me! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Darlene said...

WOW Fantastic design team samples! I just love Sassy Cheryl's images ... that little girl ALWAYS makes me smile! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Diane said...

Super cute and fun cards...what a sweetie the image is..I bet you all had fun designing with her as the centerpiece!!!

Cazzy said...

I am so glad I found this blog, and I love Cheryl's work.

Cazzy x