Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #165 Things with Wings

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #165. We want to say a really big thank you to everyone who joined us and played along last week. Your entries are always amazing! 

Now, our winners:  For challenge #164, our prize winner chosen via Random.org is:

Congratulations! Please e-mail me at  tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by Oct. 1, 2013, to claim your prize.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...and here are our Top 3 for the week, in numerical order

Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab either your "Winner" or "Top 3" button to proudly display on your blog!  Click on the "TT Buttons" tab on the tool bar above to find the one that fits you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our sponsor this week is:  


MYGRAFICO is a leading Digital Online store with Hand selected Designers. Our unique designs come with affordable prices. We offer Commercial Use, high quality, Designer cliparts, digital stamps, Photoshop brushes, creative paper sets, scrapbooking designs, SVG cutting templates, pre-made party printables, and stationery templates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Week's Challenge
This week our challenge is "Things with Wings."  Use something with wings.

Please note that entries which don't follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.

You do not need to have a blog to participate.  You could post to your favorite online gallery.  As long as we have a link direct to your project, it's good to go.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guest Designer for September:  Tammy

Hello! I'm Tammy and my blog is My Craft Central.  I'm so excited to be the guest designer for September, thank you ladies! I live in Colorado with my wonderful husband and our adorable Jack Russell Terrier!  I've always had some kind of crafty thing going on in my life.  But when I started to make cards, I knew it was the perfect craft for me because I love to color and create with paper!     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  That's the best way to find out how they did their cards.  :-D  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

MyGrafico has generously given the DT all the images used in our projects.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest Designer Tammy


Davi
On a Break


On a Break






Once again, we want to remind you that entries which don't follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.



7 comments:

lalkygirl said...

thanks so much for choosing me as a top3 I am honoured ,congrats to all the winners
happy crafting
tracey x

Tammy said...

All of the cards are so cute DT!
Hugs, Tammy

Kimberly S said...

Congratulations to the winners! :) hugs, Kimberly

Melissa Mastandrea said...

DT, those images are ADORABLE! Really cute cards! Thanks for the sweet challenge :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow what wonderful DT creations!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous work by the DT. Hope you don't mind that mine wouldn't be considered "cute". xxD

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered 3rd entry before challenge closes. Had a comment on my blog the other day by a DT indicating that I did not have the Tues Throwdown link on my entry but I do and if the person was able to get to my entry to comment then the link is there so I'm not sure what is wrong. Please do not take offense to this but I'm not sure what was meant by person indicating I did not have a link.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"