Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #153

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #153. We want to say a really big thank you to everyone who joined us and played along last week. Your entries are always amazing! 

We have an unclaimed prize from Pink Cat Studio's challenge #147 which we have to re-draw. The new winner is:



For challenge #152 our prize winner chosen via Random.org is:

Congratulations, Claire! Please e-mail me at  tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by July 9, 2013, to claim your prize.
________________________________________

...and here are our Top 3 for the week, in numerical order

Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab either your "Winner" or "Top 3" button to proudly display on your blog!  Click on the "TT Buttons" tab on the tool bar above to find the one that fits you.
_________________________________________
The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, after I (Tamara) decided to switch from the scrapbook community to the crafter side of designing. Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish..I think . I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it. I have a lovely bunch of ladies standing next to me, creating, giving me advice, and help me everywhere they can. I'm so totally new in this great adventure, but I love it! It's so totally different than I'm used to. I hope I can provide you with loads of cute, happy, funny images you can work with.
 _________________________________________
This Week's Challenge
This week, our challenge is "Glitz and Glimmer."   Create a card or project and add some glitzy/shimmery/sparkly glamour to it. 

Please note that entries which don't follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.

You do not need to have a blog to participate.  You could post to your favorite online gallery.  As long as we have a link direct to your project, it's good to go.

The Stamping Chef has generously provided the images for the team to use.  Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




On Break



On a break






Once again, we want to remind you that entries which don't follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me in as GDT! It was fun!! Great design work this week DT!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what Fabulous DT creations!!!

Claire said...

Wow thanks so much i'm chuffed to bits to be your lucky winner! Congrats to the top 3 ladies too
Claire xx

Laura said...

Great cards ladies...
Laura

Carla S. said...

Adorable DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!