Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #101


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #101. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and we get so much inspiration from all of you.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
#51. Bonnie!
Congratulations! Please e-mail me by June 11, 2012 to claim your prize.


Each week, we choose some of the beautiful entries to feature as our "top 3."  We would love to be able to offer you each a prize, but we are unable to offer more than one each week.  Please be sure to grab our "top 3" button to display proudly on your blog.



There were so many beautiful entries that we had to choose more than normal!  
Here's our top 7 for this week:
#1 Berit
#12 Denimo
#22 Victoria
#31 Liz
#40 Leesa
#71 Jenny
#80 Dawn Frost


Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our "top 5 button" for your blog!


Please help to welcome our newest member of the Tuesday Throwdown DT:


Hello! I'm Emily Lauritzen.  I was so excited when Davi asked me to be guest designer for April!  I started crafting in 7th grade with my stepmom and never stopped!  Making cards is my passion and I love that it is my "job."  I'm always looking for new techniques or the latest materials and seeing if there is a way I can make them myself.  I don't have a specific style...if it can make a beautiful card, I use it!




Our Guest DT member for June is Melissa.



Hello, I’m Melissa “Sunshine HoneyBee.” “Sunshine” was my nickname when I lived in FL.  “HoneyBee” is the Greek (I’m not Greek but do like Greek food) translation/meaning of my first name “Melissa.”



Live in Central TX.  Will celebrate 30th wedding anniversary next yr. Hubby has been a software programmer engineer 10+ yrs at the company I use to work for. Daughter will be a junior in college Fall 2012 studying Art Animation at Kansas City Art Institute in KC, MO. Have a 11 yr old male dog, mixed breed Hound we adopted when he was a puppy that thinks he is part Cougar sometimes.


Hobbies include: calligraphy (learned before my daughter was born), cardmaking, crocheting (afghans, dishcloths/doilies & ornaments), digital photography,  embossing, scrapbooking & stamping (clear & rubber stamping). Like my crafting machines: Cricut & Sizzix.



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.




Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion. 
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.





This week, our challenge is "friendship." 

Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)

Ceal





Emily




Melissa (GDT)










10 comments:

Victoria said...

What a treat! Thank you so much for choosing my card as there were so many stunning masculine entries!

Liz said...

How exciting to be chosen among the top picks! Thank you so much. There were lots of fab entries! Also thank you for great inspiration for this week's challenge!

Rachel said...

What a cute challenge this week, and such gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful DT creations. Happy to be a Guest Designer with Tuesday Throwdown for the mth of Jun.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Oksana said...

Great challenge! Lovely DT cards.

catherine said...

Great challenge this week and fab cards from the DT
x catherine

Jenny said...

Thank you so so much for choosing me in your Top 5 - so thrilled! xoxo

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

There are wonderful creations in the entries. Browsed & commented on the 42 that are there as of 6/9. Thank you everyone for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Friendship challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

Paula said...

beautiful work everyone x

KandA said...

Super challenge. Great cards from the DT, thanks for the inspiration