Monday, May 7, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #97


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #97. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and we get so much inspiration from all of you.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
93. CraftyGirl

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by May 12, 2012 to claim your prize.


Each week, we choose some of the beautiful entries to feature as our "top 3."  We would love to be able to offer you each a prize, but we are unable to offer more than one each week.  Please be sure to grab our "top 3" button to display proudly on your blog.



Here's our top 3 for this week:
18. Lori Ulrich
59. Amelia
98. Jeanne J.

Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our "top 3 button" for your blog!



Please help us to welcome our May Guest DT member, Gro.




Hi, I’m Gro Tjeltveit and I’m delighted to be Guest Designer here at Tuesday Throwdown. I live in a small village in Norway with my husband. We have three children and five grandchildren. I was hooked on stamping and card making some years ago and spend much of my time on this. When I don’t make card I make stamps, design papers and other stuff related to card making. So I’m a lucky lady doing what I like best both for living and pleasure.

Best Regards
Gro Tjeltveit

http://grotjeltveit.blogspot.com/





Our sponsor this week is:



This week Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is sponsoring us and will be giving away some adorable digi stamps to the winner of this week's challenge.
Here's some info about SNSS:
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a Christian clear stamp and digi stamp company offering a wide variety of hand drawn designs and sentiments perfect for any stamper or scrapbooker. Our images are from the heart and we hope they will inspire you to create beautiful projects from your heart! Check us out at http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/.


This week, our challenge is "motherly love."  




















8 comments:

Hannelie said...

No linky tool?
Help!

Saints Rule! said...

Thank you for selecting my card for your top 3 this week! What an honor! :-)

CraftyGirl said...

So much fun, love your challenges. Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top Three. This means so much to me. Love your challenges and to see all the DT cards each week. Congrats to all the other winners.
Amelia x

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! The DT samples are beautiful!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful DT samples!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE the DT creations are very Adorable!!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play in here!!!