Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #92

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #92. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and we get so much inspiration from all of you.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
27. #Diane J

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by 4/8 to claim your prize.

Here's our TOP 3:
9. Jeanne J.
13. Lynn Hayes
22. Papersniffer


Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our button for your blog!


Please help to welcome our April Guest designer, Emily Lauritzen.


Hello! I'm Emily Lauritzen. I was so excited when Davi asked me to be guest designer for April! I started crafting in 7th grade with my stepmom and never stopped! Making cards is my passion and I love that it is my "job." I'm always looking for new techniques or the latest materials and seeing if there is a way I can make them myself. I don't have a specific style...if it can make a beautiful card, I use it!



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.




Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.

This week, our challenge is "pastels."

Robyn's Fetish has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DTs blogs for more details.















16 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

So pleased to read Mr Linky had chosen my card. Its made my day.
Well done to the top 3 ladies as well.
Love Diane xx

Sonia said...

Super Fab Creations, very inspirational. Thanks!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

jimlynn said...

Thanks for selecting my card as one of the top 3. I'm so honored!
Lynn

Mau xx said...

First time visitor, Love the DT creations, joined in the challenge :)
Hugs Mau xx

Venus said...

hi! it's my first visit and my first time to enter the challenge. I love it!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful pastel DT creations. Noticed that there's no linky and it indicates 'This collection has been deleted by its author.'
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

JLJ Designs said...

Great DT cards! Mr Linky is totally missing - deleted by author. Here's a link to my card for this challenge: http://jljdesignscraftingblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/daffodil-birthday.html

Karen C said...

Where did Mr Linky go? Here is my entry...
http://busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/the-days-of-spring-are-here/
Thank you,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
busybusyhoneybee at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Fabulous selection of DT samples.Is the challenge still open?It says the collection has been deleted by it's author.
If it is you can find my card here.
Thanks
Lisa x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Back & the linky is there so I entered my Pastel Birthday Princess Card and Envelope.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sheryl said...

Lovely Dt cards. Thanks for the inspiration. Sheryl xx

Angela said...

Great inspiration from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge! Happy Holiday to all!

crafty-stamper said...

Great design team cards and could you please delete my first attempt no 69 -dont know what happened there lol
carol x

Carla S. said...

Wonderful DT cards! Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Such pretty DT cards

CraftyGirl said...

I always have a good time playing in your challenges.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl