Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #90

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #90. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and we get so much inspiration from all of you.  

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
3. henriette

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by 3/25 to claim your prize.

Here's our TOP 3:
4. Carol L.
8. Pat K.
14. Debbie Marcinkiewicz


Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our button for your blog!




Our sponsor this week is:

Tracey Malnofski's  resume reads like a who's who of the Stamping Industry. Besides being the owner and a designer for The Stamping Boutique, she's also a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Company and has also worked for InStyle Stamps, Squigglefly, and The Digi Shack. She's a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in her community.Tracey has quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but she loves them all. Her "Boutique" has it all - fairytale, whimsy, sentimental . . . and Candy!

Here's what Tracey says about her Stamping Boutique.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality, as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.
Links:

Store: 
http://thestampingboutique.com/
Challenge Blog: 
http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Monthly Challenge: 
http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/p/monthly-contest.html




This week, our challenge is "spring cleaning." Use items from your stash that you've been hoarding.

Sweet & Sassy has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DTs blogs for more details.











16 comments:

Carol L said...

Top 3! Woohoo! Thanks ladies, what a wonderful way to start my Tuesday!

Debbie said...

Thank you, ladies, for spotlighting my card as one of the top three for last week's 'use a clip' challenge!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful "Spring cleaning" DT creations. Used core'dinations cardstock that I buy/hoard each time JoAnns has the 20cent or 16cent sale and the metal Butterfly brads.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

iReneM said...

A great challenge - thank you :)
I found some really old stash for my card.
Super DT samples.
x

Kathy D. said...

Thank you this challenge was perfect for me!!!

Create With Joy said...

Cute cards - thanks for hosting!

Create With Joy said...

Cute cards - thanks for hosting!

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge at awalys. Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Angela said...

Great cards from the DT! I broke out my script DP (love the small print...that's why I ration it!) and some Swarovski crystals; thanks for the fun!

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards DT!!

Pat K said...

Just noticed I was top 3 on challenge #89. Thank you so much ladies :) Woo hoo - much appreciated!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Only just discovered your challenge - love the DT projects,great inspiration :) Elizabeth

Unknown said...

OMG! What gorgeous work from the DT! Thanks for letting me play along!

Dorothy S said...

Cute inspiration! Thank you.

Unknown said...

What an AWESOME challenge! I am SUCH a hoarder, especially with my kits. I played along for the challenge unfortunately I didn't write the post to my blog until now. I am hoping that I can still share my card:

My Card

thanks so much for your challenge, I will be playing again! :) :) :)