Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown #86

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #86. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and we get so much inspiration from all of you.  

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
53. *Vicki*

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by 2/25 to claim your prize.

Here's our TOP 3:
24. Cheryl (shestamps)
39. Gro Tjeltveit
49. Katie Tate


Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our button for your blog!




Please help me welcome our newest team member, Helen Berry.  





I'm Helen and I live in West Oxfordshire, near the Cotswolds in the UK.  I've been married to my husband Jon for 10 years and we have two gorgeous little boys aged 8 and 5.  My love of papercrafts started back in 2007 when I was unable to find a personalised, handmade Christening card for the daughter of a close friend of mine, so I ended up making my own!   I quickly became addicted to cardmaking, although I've been creative my whole life in one way or another.  My mum taught me to knit and sew, and was always teaching craft classes or preparing for craft fairs in my teenage years. Mum & Granny always had knitting, patchwork or crochet on the go!!
I love making cards, although I do scrap-booking and make mini albums - I love to make jewelry and dabble in home decor.  My latest craze is making my own unique soaps using my clear stamps.  I'm hooked!! I'm always experimenting with new techniques and digital stamps and papers and love anything vintage or shabby - I simply can't get enough of buttons, lace, ribbon, twine and pearls!! I grew up in rural Norfolk and am inspired by nature - I have a real fondness for the roses in my garden, I guess I'm a country girl at heart :)



This week our sponsor is MyGrafico.



MYGRAFICO is a leading Digital Online store with Hand selected Designers. Our unique designs come with affordable prices. We offer Commercial Use high quality Designer cliparts, digital stamps, Photoshop brushes, creative paper sets, scrapbook ing designs, SVG cutting templates, premade party printables and stationery templates.


This week, our challenge is "winter blues."  Use blue in your project.


My Grafico has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DTs blogs for more details.




















9 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks so much for picking me in the Top 3! I always love your challenges :)

Rhonda Miller said...

The DT samples are great.

Jeanne J. said...

Welcome Helen! I am a big fan and look forward to seeing your designs featured here at Tuesday Throwdown!

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me play with you this week. Your blog is such a wonderful find!

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me play with you! Your blog is such a wonderful find!

Angela said...

Great samples...thanks for the fun!

Kim x said...

Some stunning DT samples.
Thanks for the Inspiration.
hugs Kimx

Gerda said...

Great challenge. Beautiful DT creations.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge I don't know how you come up with them.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl