Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #77

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #77. You all did an amazing job creating your   projects. Thanks for giving us so much inspiration!


Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
32. Theresa P

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by Dec 10 to claim your prize.

Here's our top 3:
19. Maria
29. Kathy Curry
40. Sammibug

Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our button for your blog!



 Please help me to welcome our December guest Designer, Pauline Pollington.  


Here's some info about Pauline:
I'm Pauline Pollington, and I was delighted to be asked to be the Guest Designer for December.  I live in Berkshire in the U.K and I worked in retail before I had my children.  I'm now a stay at home mum to three children, two girls and a boy. I have been crafting for 2 1/2 years, and I love discovering new techniques and trying new things, and enjoy meeting and making new blog friends. My favourite thing right now is to get colouring with my Promarkers, or my Staedtler Ergo Soft Pencils. I love a lot of sparkle and bling on my creations too!



Our sponsor this week is:

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every  occasion.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.

This week, our challenge is "celebrate the season."

Robyn's Fetish has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DT's blog for more details.











EDITED TO ADD:  We apologize for not getting around to view all your entries in the challenge and to leave comments.  We're having some problems viewing the entries and we're working on getting that fixed.  Please do continue to enter your projects and we'll be by to visit and comment as soon as we can.  We appreciate your participation.  Thanks for understanding.  :-D

12 comments:

susan said...

Fantastic samples, Ladies! Every time I think that you can not possibly do any better, you top yourselves. You are unbelievable and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More thanks you and is very proud to sponsor your challenge.

Letillia said...

Thanks for the Challenge! I am your newest follower!

Letillia
divaof5.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kathy D. said...

wow your design team rocked the images! I love how they are so different even if they used the same image.

Norma said...

Fabulous projects DT!! The coloring is just amazing.
Hugs,
Norma

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what cute cards here!!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with here!
Hugs, Heidi

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous creations by the DT. I LOVE that Nativity card. The dp reminds me of a quilt and the design is stunning.
Blessings
Teresa

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. :)

Star said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge. DT, your projects are all amazing!!

Debbie said...

Great DT work girls, thank you. Debbiexx

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! The DT samples are fabulous!

Susan said...

awesome samples...great theme. I am on Robyn's DT.

Thanks :)
Susan