Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #74

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #74. You all did an amazing job creating your projects. Thanks for giving us so much inspiration!





Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:
#15. Dorte

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by Nov 12th to claim your prize.

Here's our top 3:
24. Julia 
28. Mel X
54. America

Congratulations ladies! Be sure to grab our button for your blog!



Our sponsor this week is:

"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"


Stitchy Bears Stamps is giving away....



This week, our challenge is "your favorite color combo."

Stitchie Bear has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DT's blog for more details.







9 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Great work, ladies! Fab cards all the way around. :-D

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful DT creations. Like the Santas, colors & so much more. Entered my Autumn Acorn Leaves Card in which at this time of yr my fav color combos are Autumn colors as in the browns I used.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Beautiful tamp coloring, ladies! I see that I am not alone in my love of red/green as my fave color combo!!! I'm a new follower and I love color. Roberta

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say thank you for the challenge. I had alot of fun creating my design. I hope you like it. Thank you to the DT ladies..lots of great inspiration.
Have a great weekend.
Lisa

Sherry said...

Awesome inspiration, luv the cards.
Thanks for the challenge.

Heidi Brawley said...

Thank you for the fun challenge to play along with here. Lovely cards by the DT here too!
Hugs, Heidi

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful DT work!!! I love this place and am a new follower, plus have placed your badge on my "playground" sidebar! :0

DIANA L. said...

Great projects from the design team Thanks for the fun challenge.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com