Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #58

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #58. You all did an amazing job creating your projects. Thanks for giving us so much inspiration! 



Our winner from last week's challenge #57 chosen via random.org is:
#23 Tammylee Newberry!

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by July 24th to claim your prize.

Here's our top 3:
#28 Heather D.
#58 Lisa Folley
#70 Melisa Waldorf

Congratulations ladies!  Be sure to grab our button for your blog!


Our sponsor this week is:


"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

Stitchy Bears Stamps is giving away....


This week, our challenge is "something metallic." 

Stitchy Bear has generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use.  Check out the DT's blog for more details.










4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Did not see a theme for challenge #58.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I have more metallic than less metallic in my card!! I had a fun time and my card is more the manly style... which I always need more of! :)

Thanks for the challenge,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Linked my entry that has silver metal jingle bells (brads) holding the sentiment in place.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Great challenge and lovely cards from the DT!