Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #50

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #50. You all made such adorable bab/child cards and projects last week. It was so much fun to look at them.

Our winner from last week's challenge #49 chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations! Please e-mail me by June 6th to claim your prize.

Our Top 3 are:

Congratulations Ladies! Click on the TT Button tab and grab your button to proudly display on your blog.

Our sponsor this week is:

Photobucket
Aloha everyone! My name is Joni Wilson, owner and designer of Inktegrity digital images. I love creating images inspired by all that I love, which of course includes my 6 children. Inktegrity images are appropriate for all ages and occasions, and I just love seeing them used on cards and projects. Please visit the store at http://www.Inktegrity.com to see the variety of images that I offer. Thank you to the awesome Tuesday Throwdown design team for showcasing my images, happy challenge to you all!

This week we are challenging you to use stripes in your card/project.

Inktegrity is giving away....

Inktegrity has also generously provided all digi stamps for the DT to use. Check out the DT's blog for more info.






10 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh my goodness ladies, I do believe you just made my entire year with these beautiful designs! You all are so amazing, thank you so much for letting me sponsor this challenge!

CraftyC said...

Thankyou for putting me in the top 3 last week!
Clairex

Lyndall said...

Great Cards ladies.

Cheers Lyndall
http://www.lyndalls-craft-time.com/

Beth aka BR-T said...

Thanks for the great challenge and amazing inspiration!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration projects!! Beautiful, great job! :)

Thanks for the challenge,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB cards ladies and a great challenge, thank.s for the chance to play along

Benzi said...

Thanks for the super inspiration from the team...love them all.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey! Super challenge, was fun looking through my papers and seeing what I had to use!
Great!
And the DT projects are AWESOME!

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the imspiration.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Who doesn't love bold bright stripes on a card? Thanks for the fun challenge - the DT's samples are lovely!