Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #40

Welcome to week #40 of our challenge! Thank you for joining us last week for our Scraps challenge. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful artwork using your scraps! This week our winner chosen via Random.org is:

Congrats! Please e-mail me by March 29th to claim your prize.


Congrats Ladies! Click the TT Buttons tab to grab your button to proudly display on your blog.

This week we have a new sponsor. Prairie Fairy Designs is sponsoring us and giving away 5 digi stamps of your choice.


Hello! I am Roberta from Prairie Fairy Designs. I am a digital stamp company featuring artwork not only created by me but also my two kids, ages 9 and 12. They are featured on the site as the Fairy Princess and the Prairie Prince.
I have been an artist for as long as I can remember and have always loved to create. Two years ago my sister-in-law invited me to a rubber stamp party. I laughed and said "Maybe I will buy something if I can use it to stamp on canvases.". Needless to say, I was hooked! Two years later, a lot of learning about computers, and a few setbacks with web stuff (I am so not tech savvy!) I finally accomplished my goal. We have been around since the spring and still growing.
If you have any questions about going digital, check out the site and the blog (www.prairiefairy.blogspot.com) for more information, tips and tutorials. So head on over to http://www.prairiefairydesigns.com and check it out!

Our challenge this week is to add Lace to your artwork! I love lace. It adds a nice delicate touch.

Prairie Fairy Designs has generously given the DT digi stamps to use on our artwork. Check out the DT's blog for more details.

 



12 comments:

maribeth27 said...

DTs cards are all amazing!
And thank you so much for picking my card as one to the top 3!
Hugs, Maribeth :D

Kelly said...

Hi ladies! No Mr Linky yet but my entry is here:
http://kellyjeancards.blogspot.com/2011/03/mmmmmmmilkshake.html
Thanks very much!

Lisa said...

Where is the linky tool??

SusanLotus said...

The DT made so beautiful and inspiring cards! Love them!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi ladies, its my first time joining you, found you through the daily dare and I have a little project on my blog :) loving what you have all made :) x

Kelly said...

Thanks for adding my link ladies but the link does not work (#1 Kelly) so I have added my correct link (#15 Kelly). Maybe you can delete the first one? Thanks for you help! Great cards ladies!

Lyndall said...

Great cards from the DT ladies.
I enjoyed this challenge as I do not usually use lace, so was good to finally use some from my stash.

Cheers
Lyndall
http://www.lyndalls-craft-time.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this fun challenge and wonderful inspiration! Have a great weekend :).

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks so much for the chance to showcase my work!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love the Lace Challenge. Great work by the DT on creating fun inspirations. Thanks

Crystal said...

fab challenge & gorgeous dt designs too! hugs!

Carole of Brum said...

Hi, I've just entered your challenge, I always love to use lace, one of my fave things to use. Great DT cards again. coB