Monday, January 24, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #33


WOW!! What an amazing week! Your entries are all amazing. So many wonderful ideas for Valentine. Thanks so much for joining us and sharing your ideas with us. This week's winner chosen by random.org is:

#164 Wendy


Congrats Wendy! Please e-mail me to claim your prize. Click on the button tab to grab your button to proudly display on your blog.


This week we have The Stamping Boutique sponsoring our challenge.


Tracey is the owner of The Stamping Boutique and here's some info on her wonderful company:

 
I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Tuesday Throwdown. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Co. and I've worked for InStyle Stamps, Squigglefly, and The Digi Shack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.


Store: http://thestampingboutique.com//


Challenge Blog: http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/




Our challenge this week is Distressing.

Tracey is giving away 5 digi images of winner's choice!

The Stamping Boutique has generously provided all the digi stamps for our DT to use.

This week is Lisa last week with us. We are so happy to have had Lisa join us this month as our Guest Designer. Next month we have a new Guest DT member joining us. Keep entering, you might be next.


Check out their blog for more info.
Now here's some Design Team Inspiration:





To enter this week's challenge, use the linky tool below and place your name and a direct link to your post. Entries will close at 6 pm pacific time every Monday. Sometimes the link closes early for some reason. If that does happen please leave a comment with your link and I will add it to the linky tool for you. Thanks :)

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you, DT work is stunning. Debbiexx

Debbie said...

Thank you girls. Debbiexx

Debbie said...

Thank you girls. Debbiexx

Shelly Schmidt said...

I cannot add a link- so wanted to leave it here:
http://shellymc2.blogspot.com/2011/01/mcmahon-five-designs-new-releases.html
Thanks for a great challenge- lovely DT samples!
Shelly Schmidt

Unknown said...

Wonderful to look at all these fab DT cards! TFS! So sorry, Mr Linky was a bit nasty, LOL!, so I linked up twice...

Anita said...

Wonderful DT projects. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute samples ladies! Thank you for a fun challenge...hugs ~S~

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for dragging me out of my comfort zone this week....I stress when I have to distress!!! lol! Awesome samples, girls!! Blessings, Angie

Gail said...

I'm unable to add a link to this too. :(

here's my direct link to my entry.

http://nitrogail.blogspot.com/2011/01/warming-my-hart.html

Gail said...

NVM It finally came up :)

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are so inspiring this week. My card, #117, have much distressing on it. It's only around the frame around the bird. I love your challenges. Hugs, dj1952