Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Throwdown #22

WOW what a week! We had so many entries. Thank you all for participating. Your entries were amazing! It was so hard to choose the Top 3. A BIG thank you to Catherine Pooler for sponsoring us last week. Now let's announce the winner and Top 3.

The winner via Random.org is #70 Katie Tate. Please e-mail me to claim your prize.
Our Top 3 are:
Congratulations ladies! Grab your button on the left sidebar to proudly display on your blog.

This week we have our regular sponsor, DeeDee's Digis.

 DeeDee has just released a bunch of beautiful digi stamps and each Monday hosts a challenge where you can win some free digis. DeeDee has generously provided the DT with all the digi stamps to use for this challenge.

Here's a little info about DeeDee:
Deedee's Digis began as a way to support my family through my husband's long-term unemployment. It has blossomed into a a means of spreading love, encouragement, and (hopefully) many smiles through paper-crafting. We offer an exclusive line of wholesome, hand-drawn digital 'stamps', and include greetings with every image, because we know how frustrating it can be to try to find just the "right" greeting after you've got your perfect image all colored up! We are a Christ-centered company, and you will find that many of our sets include KJV Scripture verses. We feel very blessed to be part of such a vastly talented community of crafters, and thank you for welcoming us onto the scene! Special thanks to the team here at Tuesday Throwdown for their hard work on this and every challenge, and for giving us this opportunity to share our products with you.

The challenge this week is Anything Goes.
Create any card your heart desires and be entered to win a $10 gift certificate to DeeDee's Digis.

Here are the beautiful samples the DT has created to share with you. Be sure to check out their blog for more details.



The linky tool is having issues on and off. I kept refreshing but it, so if it doesn't work, leave a comment with your link and I will get your entry posted for you. ~ Thanks! Kim

It's your turn. Place your name and a direct link to your post using the linky tool. There have been a slight change so all you need to do is click where it says CLICK HERE and it will take you directly to the page you need to link to. If that doesn't work, please leave a comment with your link.

45 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Thank you so much, I'm thrilled to have made top 3 with you. I am proudly displaying my badge. Well done winner and rest of top 3. Hugs lin

Nicole said...

Fun challenge! Beautiful DT creations! :)

Hazel said...

Sorry, I linked my card twice and can't seem to delete one x

Lori said...

Linky thing doesn't seem to be working for me.
my card is here

PepPop said...

Thanks for the chance to enter your challenge. Jaqui x

Laurie HIMCR said...

Just found this challenge! Great week too! I think I can do anything goes! LOL! Thanks for the challenge!

Laurie HIMCR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
darling Ho said...

I can't use the linky system, it doesn't work.
This is my entry.
http://darlingho.blogspot.com/2010/10/lords-prayer-matthew-69-13.html
Thank you

Anne said...

Linky thing not working this morning so here is my card :
http://wicked-designs.blogspot.com/2010/10/ciuwk-dt_20.html. Hugs xx

mrsk06 said...

I cant get mr linky to work for some reason but here is my entry http://salsbitsandbobs.blogspot.com/2010/10/trick-ir-treat-bag-for-ethy.html

Sal xx

Min said...

Having trouble with the linky thing but my card is here -
http://kayminkreations.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-to-learn-something-new.html

Thanks for a great challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your link is not working. Here is my card
http://kc242designsbydenise.blogspot.com/2010/10/pixie-cottage-challenge-41-something.html#comments
Wonderful Challenge Thanks!
Denise

Piali said...

Mr. linky is on a break ;)
here is my card.
Thanks.

Donna said...

Wonderful DT creations and thank you for your an open challenge this week :) Donna x

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks so much for always having great challenges! Your samples are always a blessing as well! Thanks and God Bless! Angie

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thank you for having fun challenges each week! Your DT samples are a blessing as well! Thanks and God Bless!! Angie

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Amazing card by the DT! Very inspiring :)
Linky Tools isn't letting me add my card right now, so here it is!

http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2010/10/morgans-purple-sky.html

Thanks!
hugs, margie

Maggie's Crafts said...

Love DTs creations! :) Tried to post my entry but Linky didn't work. :/

http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-no-26.html

Maggie

x

Glo said...

It doesn't work... This is the card: http://scrapandcard.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween.html

Crafty Math Chick said...

I had fun with this challenge, thanks!

Unknown said...

Great Challenge!

Lorraine said...

Ooops. That's a new linky thing to me, lol. Got it wrong, so sorry, will upload again with my name. Doh!!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks for a fun challenge!! The link tool isn't up right now, so I'm leaving you a link to my card creation:

http://mylittlesliceofbliss.blogspot.com/2010/10/stampin-bs-halloween-challenge.html

Thanks so very much!!!

Emma and Susan said...

Thank you so much for a great challenge, I can't get linky to pick up my blog page so here is my link
Love Susan
xxx

K. Joy said...

Thanks for the challenge! Lovely cards by the DT! :) Thanks for sharing!

Zulma said...

Great cards DT ladies, thanks for sharing, Zulma.

Di said...

Mr Linky not working for me please find my card <a href="www.dizzydandesigns.blogspot.com

Di said...

mr linky not working my card acn be found at www.dizzydandesigns.blogspot.com also i have my own digi store and if you are interested in a sponsor please email me.
Hugs Di x

marsha said...

Great challenge, I've linked both of my cards.
Hugs,
Marsha

marsha said...

Mr. Linky worked for me, I linked both of my cards.

Joynana said...

Wonderful challenge the DT have some fabulous work.

Anita said...

Love the DT cards -- they're all so pretty. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Noor Nahdi said...

Hi ladies,
Here is my card:
http://fondofcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/10/cute-girl.html
Thanks for the chance to play...

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards... just gorgeous!

Mary Marsh said...

I love an anything goes challenge-you always have the perfect card (lol)!!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank You! Always fun with anything goes!

dj1952 said...

This is a very popular challenge. The DT were fantastic. Hugs, dj

Lynn said...

Wonderful challenge :)
Thanks so much
huggs
Lynn xx

Emma and Susan said...

The Linky Thingy is not working for me!!!
here is my entry!
big hugs
Emma
xxx

Mansi said...

thanx...love the anything goes challenge...hugs

chrissy xx said...

Great Cards.
Fun Challenge.
Thank you.
Chrissyxx

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge!
(Lyn)

Emma and Susan said...

Thanks for a great challenge, unfortunately I can't get the linky thing to get my card, so I have placed the link HERE.
Love Susan
xxx

Emma and Susan said...

The linky thingy aint working again for me!!!
here is my entry!!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Anonymous said...

The coloring touch is amazing ,Also the combination is quite ..

custom gift cards
clear cards