Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Review of Premium Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set in Platinum with Silver Handles

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

An economical way to equip your kitchen with the cookware basics, this Farberware cookware set is perfect for the starter kitchen. Beautiful and functional, the platinum colored nonstick interior is easy to clean - foods slide right off. Tempered glass lids offer a snug fit, keeping mois...


Definitely Would Buy Again

By Kim from So. Cal. on 9/21/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Non-Stick, Easy To Clean, Retains Heat, Distributes Heat Evenly, Heats Quickly

Cons: Handle Gets Hot

Best Uses: Small Kitchens, Gifts, Simple Meals, Elaborate Meals

Describe Yourself: Avid Cook

I had the opportunity to review this Farberware cookset and overall I like it. I love the fact that I can place it in the oven and love the non-stick interior. The food cooks up nicely in the oven and stove top. I also love the size of the frying pans. I made crepes in it and it came out perfect. The only thing I didn't like was that the handles got really hot. I needed to use oven mitt when I cook. I think for the price, it's a great buy.
Disclaimer: This review is my opinion only. CSN stores provided the product in exchange for my review.

(legalese)

No comments: