Friday, August 27, 2010

Your Creative Space

What does your creative space look like? That was my thought today when I was stamping and getting my projects ready for the weekend. Well, here is my creative space. I have this large 6 ft. table that was supposed to be where I stamp, but as you can see it's filled with projects waiting for me to do.


I ended up having to use our diningroom table to stamp and sew. It's next to my stamp table. This table is so old. We've had it for over 12 years. It has nicks, scrapes and our kids creative work on it. I would love to get a new table that has storage underneath.


I was browsing to look at kitchen tables and these caught my eyes. I love the dark wood stains and a bonus, it has storage underneath to store more crafty stuff.



This kitchen table is a nice one too. It's tall and the storage space is larger.


We would love to see your creative space. Use the linky tool to place a link to your pics.

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

hiya
you should join Julia's WOYWW at http://thestampingground.blogspot.com to show off your creative space, she runs something similar every Wednesday. love the table set with the provided wine space cool
Kate x

Kim said...

Hi Kate,
I went to the site and there's nothing there. Could it be under a different name?

downrightcrafty said...

hiya

here is the link

Kate xx

Kim said...

Got it! Nice blog.
Thanks Kate :)

downrightcrafty said...

your welcome hun, you get so many visitors coming to snoop it is brill
Hugs Kate xx